Tribunal Deputy Registrar
The Eastern Regional Council is seeking to recruit a Deputy Registrar on a Full-time basis.
Jobsplus Permit Number: 754/2023
The applicant my be eligible in one of the following categories:
- In possession of a recognized qualification (two (2) years full-time or equivalent) at Level 4 of the MQF (subject to a minimum of 120 ECTS/ECVET credits or equivalent) in subjects where the field of ‘ main or secondary study is in one of these: Public Policy, Management, Business or Office Administration, Human Resources, Training and Development, Finance, Accounts, Economy, Public Administration, Business Studies, Social Policy, European Union Relations and International, Information Technology and ICT, Environmental Studies and studies related to Agricultural Management/Energy Management, Statistics, Built Environment, Project Management, Quality Management, Communication, Sociology, Procurement, Secretarial Studies or other subjects in related fields of study; or
- In possession of an ‘A’ Level qualification at Level 4 of the MQF (at Grade 1-5, Grade C or comparable level) in related subjects.
In the cases mentioned above, applicants must also be in possession of:
- A vocational qualification at Level 3 of the MQF, or the qualification of a Secondary School Certificate and Profile at Level 3 of the MQF in Maltese, English, Mathematics and IT Office Application Skills as separate study units in the course followed, unless these subjects are included as separate study units in the course of studies and, or ‘A’ Level subjects followed at Level 4 of the MQF; or a qualification showing that they have passed (at least Grade 1-5, Grade C or a comparable level) at Level 3 of the MQF in Maltese, English, Mathematics and IT Office Application Skills, provided that the subjects are not included as separate study units in the course of studies and, or ‘A’ Level subjects followed at Level 4 of the MQF; or
- Public officials in the Public Service of Malta in the rank of Senior Clerk whose appointment was confirmed and who have a minimum of two (2) years of satisfactory service in the rank;
- Public officials in the Public Service of Malta in the rank of Clerk whose appointment was confirmed and who have a minimum of three (3) years satisfactory service in the rank; or
- Two (2) years experience in the grade of Clerk (Scale 15) with a Local Council and subject to satisfactory performance and minimum qualifications of Scale 15.
Interested applicants should send their CV and a copy of the certificates by post or by e-mail on (firstname.lastname@example.org) by not later than Friday 8th December 2023, at noon.